What is this resource?
With the UK’s decision to leave the EU, you will no doubt be considering the impact of issues ranging from Life Sciences regulations and funding to migration and trade. We have now reached a critical point in the negotiations where leaders need to make decisions and act on their Brexit strategies. The outcome of Brexit will have an impact across industries, but it can be hard to access the facts. Here we set out some of the issues relevant to the pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sector to help you make informed decisions about your strategic choices.
- The UK's journey to exiting the EU
- The impact of leaving the EU on the Life Sciences sector
- How does Brexit impact the role of the UK in your European strategy
- How should you plan for the implications of Brexit on your business?
- PwC contacts and credentials.