Welcome to our May edition of Keeping Up With Alternative Investment Funds ("KUWAIF") newsletter.
This edition of Keeping up with Alternative Investment Funds covers a large variety of topics, including the following:
- UK – The corporate governance and tax documentation challenges of Covid-19
- Lux – Potential non-deductibility for EU black-list countries (attention Cayman Islands)
- UK – MTD deferred and support for VAT under COVID
- UK – HMRC and OECD guidance on PE and residence (Covid-19)
- European Investor reporting challenges under Covid-19
- Carried Interest – What should you be considering?
- Overseas Deep Dive: Ireland
We hope you find this edition interesting and should there be any areas you would like to discuss, please do get in touch with your PwC contact.