Welcome to our May edition of Keeping Up With Alternative Investment Funds ("KUWAIF") newsletter.
This edition of Keeping up with Alternative Investment Funds covers a large variety of topics, including the following:
- Corporate Substance - time to get it right
- OECD BEPS Pillar 2 and practical impacts for Alternative Investment Fund Managers
- Employer year-end reporting
- Reporting of carry and co-invest - ‘Form 42’
- Deal Contingent Forwards - Disregard Regs
We hope you find this edition interesting and should there be any areas you would like to discuss, please do get in touch with your PwC contact.