Welcome to another edition of Keeping Up with Tax for Insurance. I am pleased that I have now been able to settle into a good routine of hybrid working, and it has been great to see a number of clients in person again.
In this month’s edition, we have included the following articles:
- Introduction of the Health and Social Care levy
- Modernising stamp taxes on shares: where do we stand and what happens next?
- UTT – Legislation and HMRC Guidance
- Employment tax – FS sector compliance checks and learnings from recent public sector IR35 settlements
- Test Claimants in the Franked Investment Income Group Litigation v HMRC  UKSC 31
I hope you enjoy the articles that we have put together, and as always please get in touch with me or your PwC team if there is anything that you would like to discuss further.