Welcome to our latest edition of Keeping up with Tax for Insurance.
For this month's edition, we have included the following articles:
- Making Tax Digital for Corporate Tax - Consultation Document Released
- How to stay ahead of the game and prepare for increasing scrutiny on intra-group arrangements
- BlackRock HoldCo 5 LLC v HMRC - A “just and reasonable” approach to main purposes
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly? The tax considerations for throwing a (virtual) Christmas party
- Updates to the Specified Supplies Order (1999): VAT on Financial Services Provided to the EU
- Corporate Governance Update
I hope you enjoy the articles that we have put together, and as always please get in touch with me or your PwC team if there is anything that you would like to discuss further.